Saturday, April 23, 2011

As the Semester Ends..

As my social media class wraps up, I now have to report my results on my Hartford Whalers' campaign. The assignment was to use 3 social media websites to support a cause or a company that we care for a lot. To say I care for the Hartford Whalers a lot is an understatement. Though the team only existed for 7 years of my life, it has become a part of me. It is hard to explain how much I love talking about the Hartford Whalers, especially about my interactions with my favorite player, Keith Primeau. Though this semester is ending, I cannot imagine halting my campaign. It has only just begun. It has been such a wonderful experience for me to interact with the other Hartford Whalers' supporters and I cannot believe that I have 42 followers on my Twitter!! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has conversed with me about the Whalers and I hope that we continue to have each other to talk to about our obsession!!!!!!

#bringbacktheHartfordWhalers!

No comments:

Post a Comment